| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belfast-Aldergrove in May is quite mild at 10.2 °C (50.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 60mm (2.4in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 15:10 long and the longest day is 16:50 long with an average length of 16:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Belfast-Aldergrove May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Belfast-Aldergrove:
- Tiree, Uk - 208.4 kms (129.5 miles) N
- Malin Head, Ireland - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 67.6 kms (42 miles) NW
- Belmullet, Ireland - 249.2 kms (154.9 miles) W
- Clones, Ireland - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) SW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) WSW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 208 kms (129.2 miles) WSW
- Dublin, Ireland - 136.8 kms (85 miles) S
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) SSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) SSW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 232.4 kms (144.4 miles) NE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 176.9 kms (109.9 miles) NE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) ENE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 1.6 kms (1 miles) SSE
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) ESE
- Valley, Uk - 191.9 kms (119.2 miles) SE