| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Belfast-Aldergrove in December is cool at 4.6 °C (40.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 78mm (3.1in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 7:13 long and the longest day is 7:37 long with an average length of 7:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Belfast-Aldergrove December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Belfast-Aldergrove, Uk
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Belfast-Aldergrove:
- Tiree, Uk - 208.4 kms (129.5 miles) N
- Malin Head, Ireland - 105.4 kms (65.5 miles) NW
- Ballykelly, Northern Ireland, Uk - 67.6 kms (42 miles) NW
- Belmullet, Ireland - 249.2 kms (154.9 miles) W
- Clones, Ireland - 81.4 kms (50.6 miles) SW
- Collooney, Sligo, Ireland - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) WSW
- Claremorris, Ireland - 208 kms (129.2 miles) WSW
- Dublin, Ireland - 136.8 kms (85 miles) S
- Birr, Offaly, Ireland - 206.8 kms (128.5 miles) SSW
- Kilkenny, Ireland - 240.1 kms (149.2 miles) SSW
- Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk - 232.4 kms (144.4 miles) NE
- Glasgow, Scotland, Uk - 176.9 kms (109.9 miles) NE
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) ENE
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, Uk - 1.6 kms (1 miles) SSE
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) ESE
- Valley, Uk - 191.9 kms (119.2 miles) SE